Thursday, October 6, 2011

Playing Catch Up! - July part 1

July was poppin' from the get go! No sooner did we roll in the month, our 13th member of the family arrived! My sister Jamaica gave birth to her 4th and last baby, Jaida J. Hansen! Just a disclaimer here: *I'm not biased, my sister really does make cute babies*
This was an exceptional experience because not only is she seasoned in the art of having babies, but she used a hospital sanctioned midwife... she was PHENOMINAL compared to the doctor she had with Mya... I wont mention any names Dr L. Jamaica was also lucky to get assigned with Shar as her RN.... OH MY GOSH! This lady was FULL of information and so cute and helpful! Sometime ask me the story Shar told us about Hogar and Helga... who knew you could relate childbirth to Vikings?
I'll save the hospital photos for the family album, but just know, she's here and there's no lack in love for this new little member of our family :)
With the new addition came the visit of the grandparents... that would be my mom and dad! Due to the growth of the family, I consider it luck that I'm the only one currently with a spare bedroom, so guess where the parentals got to rest their heads? I love bein able to have a little quiet one-on-one visits with my mom and dad before we all turn in for the night...quite possibly my favorite part of their visits!

Seriously... look how fun my parents are:

No comments:

Post a Comment