Thursday, October 6, 2011

Playing Catch Up! - July pt 2

With July came the hope for all the singles ladies.... my friend Sunny's sister decided it would be a good decision to get married... I have my own opinions about marriage, but when it comes to Stormy and Jim... there's no other way to describe them than 'perfect for each other!' It was such a perfect wedding nestled in my home state of WY! Congrats Storm and Jim, here's wishing you a future of great memories filled with love!
It all started with these 2 lovely folks: Ma and Pa Schu. These are Sunny and Stormy's parents and I love them dearly! They're my makeshift parents and have made me feel so welcome at many of their family events! Thanks for letting me tag along and congrats on the newest member of your family!
Gotta love the Schulers! They really are one of the coolest families I've ever met!

No comments:

Post a Comment