Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter in Cali...

My friend Sunny has a bro in San Diego... and cause she's a nice friend, she invited me on her family vaca to Coronado for Easter weekend. IT WAS AMAZING. The weather was perfect, it was SO relaxing, the house we stayed at was GORGEOUS, and Coronado is such a treasure...

the beach house where we stayed....
notice the ocean outside the upstairs window... this place seriously was heaven.
The Schulers... minus Stormy who was with Jim, her fiance in WY, and mama Schu... who was meeting some girlfriends..
Rick.. papa Schu, grandma and grandpa Schu, Rocky.. the littlest bro, Ricky.. the bro that lives in San Diego, and Sunny
I've seen a photo post war with a party on the streets and a sailor and a nurse totally making out... don't worry, they made a GIANT statue of it, it's romantic... I love it.
they had beach cruisers and we rode all over Coronado... it was SO much fun!
I've never seen such VIBRANT flowers... they were all so bright and beautiful...
roses EVERYWHERE and in full bloom.. they were so pretty and smelled delicious! They were so big a lot of them were drooping..
I actually forgot it was Easter ;) That's ok, it was worth EVERY minute.. so relaxing and enjoyable! Thanks Schulers for including me! I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment