Friday, May 13, 2011

April showers bring Vegas vacations

My dad attends conferences in Vegas once a year... ok... so this was only his 2nd time, but we daughters leave our husbands and kids at home and hang out with my dad for a couple days. (ok, so I don't leave much behind, but its still fun to just be with my sisters and my dad) We hang out, shop, and eat.. oh do we eat! And it's always delicious!
Dad spoils us and we go to a 'nice' place. Last year it was Lawry's, which was PHENOMINAL! This year it was Del Frisco's... it was one of the best steaks I've ever had! Ranking overall experience, I think we all preferred Lawry's, but Del Frisco's was definitely delicious!
It was too chilly to lay out by the pool, but we had a great slumber party! Thanks again day! Sign up for next year! It's becoming quite the tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment