Wednesday, March 9, 2011

27 Years, and ALL's Well!

Dear 2011! I can feel it in my bones it's gonna be a GREAT year! So, as my Granddad used to say: "get in, sit down, shut up, and hang on!" ... and enjoy the ride!

(I love dragging out awesome holidays... like my birthday!) Here's some highlights from my birth 'weekend' celebration:
Friday:
- show up to work and had a very festive desk!
- I got flowers from my dear friends Sunny and Rikki!
- A DOZEN beautiful roses from my new beau Brett! ... please note... this girl loves getting flowers at work... weird? Maybe, but there's just somethin about it!

- Dinner with my girlfriends Rikki and Sunny, we can do nothing and have a good time...
Saturday:
- it rained... it rained ALL day...
- I cheered for Rikki and Sunny who ran in the DogTown 1/2 Marathon... they did great!
- lunch and massages, it was a perfect afternoon!
Saturday night:
- Dinner with Brett, his sister and her hubby at Texas Roadhouse... it was delish!
* My pork came with these two GIANT onion rings... and this is why me and Brett's sister are friends...
Sunday:
- Dinner with my bday twinner/bro-in-law Daniel and the clan... thanks Jamaica for the cupcakes, dinner and strawberry shortcake!

All in all, I'd give my birthday 8 out of 10 stars! Bring on my 27th year!

1 comment:

  1. Bring it on julie! Hope you had a great one.IT's nice to see your blog, an update on your life! Someday we will make it down there so we can visit:)
    take care!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete