Wednesday, March 9, 2011

L-town and Sunshine

If you recall, I was going to move to Logan for school last year.... that didn't really happen, but my darling friend Sunny introduced me to some amazing people in Logan, and we thought it would be appropriate to visit over President's Day weekend...
I like road tripping with Sunny, she's a kick in the pants and one of the treasures I've found in St. George... and she's originally from WY, which makes her that much cooler!
We celebrated Sunny's birth...

we stayed with some friends and they have a basement with NO windows, which may be illegal, but it aided in my sleeping until 11 am... which hasn't been done since I was a freshman in college!
It DUMPED about 9 inches of snow one night, so at midnight, we loaded up a wrapped mattress and headed to Old Main and sledded to our heart's content! It was SO much fun!
please note the Aggie 'A'....


and of course the guys had to show off and there just so happened to be a jump... it was pretty hysterical!
This is our new friend Tommy... he was screaming, 'TACKLE ME!' So he wouldn't run in to the trees!


All in all, I'd say it was a successful trip to Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment