Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

SO! My SG bestie Carrie got me tickets to Phantom in Vegas for Christmas! BOO YEAH! SO we went this past weekend! It was nice to get out of town for the day!
We had lunch at Serendipity 3, like the movie, and the only other location is in NYC, it was delicious and SUCH a cute lil place!
It's known for it's FFFrozen hot chocolate, and Carrie was SO excited to get it.... I didn't get it, why in the heck didn't they just call it a Frosty then?! Frozen hot chocolate isn't HOT anymore is it? I just didn't get it! BUT THEN IT CAME.... and it is the most chocolately deliciousness I've had in a LONG TIME!
The new city center Aria is open just north of NY NY, and we checked it out... the architecture is so cool, but the layout is BIZARRE! It's not completely finished yet, there are condos, a shopping center, and 2 hotels from what we could see, but it was SO confusing! BUT! They have this little feature in the middle of the shopping area... they had all these tubes with TORNADOES! They were so random and super cool!
Phantom of the Opera
was PHENOMINAL!
It was only 90 minutes, which was perfect, and when it first started, the auctioneer was so quiet, and I thought, oh no, this is gonna be awful... and then the music started and the bass was SO loud, it gave me goosebumps! I highly recommend checkin it out!

1 comment: