Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MLK jr Day!

Jamaica and I took the kids sledding on Monday, what a good way to celebrate MLK jr Day! We went just above Cedar, there was plenty of snow, actually, it WAS snowing! Mya was LESS than thrilled with her first sledding experience, I don't think she liked being confined to her snow suit and the snow and wind blowing in her face, so she and I retired early to the yukon for a bottle and watching Shrek. But we snapped a few pics before we hit the heated car! SO much fun! It made me miss home, the mountains and all the fun times we had playin outside with my parents.....

Michael loved bailing off about 1/2 way down for the dramatic effect and snow in his face! We kept telling him to... STAY ON YOUR SLED! I don't have any brothers so I have yet to understand the way boys think.... it's beyond me... But he laughed the day away until he couldn't feel his cheeks, so that's all that really matters!


Haleigh was timid until Jamaica and I made her ride with us.... then she freaked out, but still wore a smile!Thanks guys, for takin me with you, it's always a good time! :)

3 comments:

  1. Not to mention we put the other people on the hill to SHAME with our super Wyo sledding skills! :) BURN!(that's Haleigh's new word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hats and the smiles!
    Now I have to find my skates AND sleds!!
    Burn it up, Haleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun!! I love sledding! Miss ya girl! Hope to see ya at the next scrap night! Wedding plans???????????????????????;)

    ReplyDelete