Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WRAP IT!

So this was my second Christmas away from home :( BUT! I had so much fun hangin with the Hansens for the holidays! It was fun to be around kids who get excited about Santa!
Before the kids go to bed, Daniel sat everyone down and they set up the nativity scene and discuss the real reason we celebrate Christmas, I think Haleigh got a little confused, but it was good...
Even Mya joined the crowd after she was done throwing all the laundry off the chair...
Christmas morning was so fun! Haleigh was STOKED.... it made me remember coming out to see what Santa had left for me!
We ALL got lots of super fun things...
I don't think Mya really understood what was going on, Daniel helped her open all of her presents and after a couple puppies and babies, she was done and had all she wanted... maybe she'll be more excited next year...
Cody and I decided (or so I thought) that since we just went to NYC and spent more than we thought we would, that we would consider that our Christmas to each other... I got him a couple little things, but the darn turd got me TWO 50 minute treatments at Green Valley Spa! I've never been to a spa before! Thanks sweetie, I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Glad Santa knows his way down SOUTH cause he was up here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2! I'm sure that means for ME AND YOU! Or for you and HE! :) Wyoming sure was quiet without you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of treatment is it? Vinyl treatment? Maybe they have a special for cars out there at Green Valley.

    ReplyDelete