Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Michele Kwan Ain't Got Nothin' On You

So, the new CRAZE in St. George is our new indoor ice skating rink... ya, I'll admit, it's pretty cool and will be super fun if they stay frozen when it's 100+ degrees in mid July! Jamaica and I had lunch the other day and stopped by to check it out because we heard it FINALLY opened... we were laughing because EVERYONE was hangin on to the edges of the rink and falling... and this girl in the purple shirt... she's a natural!

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm gonna HAVE to come and BRING my SKATES! I actually saw them the other day - or at least the box they are in.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Another reason for Mom and Dad to come back down!
    It's not open in July silly. Only til April 1st.
    BTW I told Daniel you want to go skiing for your birthdays. So he knows, even if he had no comment... yet.
    Can't wait to go show everyone what REAL ice skaters look like! :)

    ReplyDelete