Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wrappin Up WY

SO, I lost track and need to catch up! Anyways, my last night in Worland an old high school friend got married, and it was such a perfect night for it! Lindsey and Chad are so cute and I wish them the best!
AND! Besides that, my friend Nina Ersgard flew over from Sweden for the wedding!!! I haven't seen her since my Jr year of high school and we've kept in touch over the years and it was SO GREAT to see her and catch up! She brought her boyfriend Fredrik, and he was hysterical and so fun as well! I'm now pinching pennies to go visit them and stay in their 'flat' in downtown Stockholm! :) Fredrik and I were talking about something and he told me my way of thinking was, 'SO AMERICAN!' HA HA HA! It was great to experience a lil diversity!

No comments:

Post a Comment