Thursday, July 23, 2009

Meanwhile...

So, even though I was at the wedding... my aunt across the field was throwing a Luau! My cousin Leigh is living in Maui and she was in town with her fiance Sid and their sweet baby Keala!
My niece Haleigh has been taking hula dancing lessons, and my aunt Robyn learned the 'Hukilau' dance on her latest trip to the islands.... so, they put on a little show for us, it was a riot! Thanks Aunt Shan, for throwin a good party!
ps... in case any of you don't know my dad... he loves chocolate... I mean LOVES it....
and in case you were wondering why I'm a bit goofy... most of it comes from this guy.... and I'm so grateful for that trait that I inherited! We enjoy the simple things in life! Thanks dad! :) (little disclaimer... YES, I am my dad's fashion consultant, and how he slipped into the Luau with his baseball cap on backwards in a shirt and tie with a lei on is beyond me!) jk Dad! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment