Friday, July 17, 2009

How'd I Do That?!

Oh boy... so I'm fallin hard into this whole digi scrap thing... well, confession... I haven't scrapped in MONTHS! Actually I'm SO intrigued with the photo editing and the possibilities are literally ENDLESS! There are free tutorials and classes online everywhere and sometimes I feel like my brain is on overload, but seriously, it's SO fun to see pics transform into cool stuff! Case in point, pic of my niece in WY...
Blah right? Nothin spectacular.... but.... just a couple clicks later...
And my friend Lindsey's wedding original...
SERIOUSLY? What's with the bald guy in the corner throwin the whole romantic scene off? Lets set the tone a bit and get to the point of why we took this darn pic shall we?!


I just learned how to make an authentic old school pic, age the colors, add texture, crop it to a square, add the stamps around the edges for effect, etc... you digi editors get my lingo!
The crazy thing is I'm SMALL FRIES when it comes to photo editing peeps, but it's just so stinkin much fun!

4 comments:

  1. YOu go girl! i love them!!! It's addicting isn't it!?!?!
    Hooray for tonight! WAHOO! hope to see ya there!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously have a natural talent!!!
    I must admimit I get sucked into photo edidting and can spend 1 hour on a single pic. Fun fun fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so crazy! Good job! I can't wait for Jamaica to have that class, I am SO coming!! She has to do it within the next 11 weeks....... I will be a little busy after that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the idea..Teach me!!! Your blog is so cute! ♥Tara

    ReplyDelete