Thursday, October 6, 2011

Playing Catch Up! -August pt 2

Since a picture is worth 1,000 words, I'll just post some pics... BUT! To set the scene: my Bro-in-law Daniel invited me on a repelling excursion with some of his work buddies and a neighbor... the destination- Water Canyon out by Colorado City, and it was AWESOME!
Those in attendance: Daniel (My Bro-in-law), Robert (Daniel's neighbor), Curt (Daniel's coworker), Carson (coworker), Jen & Jimmy (my sis and her husband), and Mark (Jimmy's friend).
Longest repel, it wouldn't even fit in 1 frame... 'Now I'm FREE... Free fallin'!'
Everyone's down, now we repack the ropes and on to the next repel
The only way out is through that slot.... think thin thoughts:

Now down into that crystal clear ... yellow water!
Overall we did 8 or 9 repels, it was a beautiful day and Water Canyon is amazing! We had a pretty big group, but we had a ton of fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment