Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Golden Day...

So someone once told me you have a GOLDEN BIRTHDAY when your age falls on the day of your bday, I don't know who comes up with this stuff, but because my 26th birthday fell on the 26th day of February this year, I'll play along! Not to mention, it only happens once in your lifetime!One of my favorite things about my birthday is that my bro-in-law Daniel and I have the same birthday! It's turned out to be quite fun! We usually do something together and he's not big on birthdays so he just plays along with whatever Jamaica and I get thrilled about! THIS YEAR... I wanted to go skiing! I've been wanting to ski at Brianhead since I moved to SG NINE years ago and just haven't been up there. So this year we made it a priority and it turned out great! We rented skis in Cedar City which was $10 cheaper than at the resort, and we have Dixie Direct so we got buy one/get one free skiing! lunch was great, the snow was awesome and fresh, even if the mountain wasn't the most challenging, it was fun to do something I haven't done in years, thanks dad, for teaching me to ski, I remember the day I learned, I hated you and thought you were just torturing me, but I've come to enjoy it ever so much! Recap of my day via pics... that's the only way to do things!Jamaica and I got twinner goggles when we were waiting for our skis ...
Cody and I on the lift..


The Hansens... thanks so much for comin and makin my birthday so fun guys!


A pic just for my dad, if any of you know him, when he buys something, he leave the tag on EVERYTHING.... except his hunting gear.... odd. Anyways, sorry, I couldn't sport the tag all day, I felt weird!
The birthday kids enjoyin lunch!
I tried a couple jumps...


but i don't know if I landed any of them....

After skiing we all went back to my house and had soup and cake and ice cream and presents...

it was such a fun GOLDEN BIRTHDAY! Thanks everyone for playing!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Golden!!! Looks like you had a ball! I haven't been to Brian Head forever. Awesome jumps, looks like you caught some sweet air! HAHHAHAAA
    Can't wait to see ya!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bday. Correction: I do belive the 50 cal still has the price tag or a tag of some sorts on it, then again, I don't think it's really for hunting.

    ReplyDelete