Saturday, October 17, 2009

A GREAT Weekend! :)

SO! Friday night, Cody asks me if I want to go on a 'real date night' so I went home from work and cleaned up, and he came to my door and rang the doorbell and was dressed in his Sunday best and took me to dinner at a nice restaurant and after we were seated he handed me an envelope....
and inside .....
was....
A TRIP TO NEW YORK CITY!!!
It said:
One night stay in Las Vegas...
FIVE nights in NYC...
WICKED, NY Rangers, Central Park, sightseeing, etc....

SERIOUSLY?!!!

I've been wanting to go to NY since I was about 8 and I've just NEVER done it. I was telling Cody a couple months ago how I heard it's beautiful back east in the fall. And what does he do? Plans an ENTIRE trip! He even called my work and got the time off for me! :)
NEEDLESS to say, I'm a lil ecstatic and CAN"T WAIT!
Oh.... did I mention we leave next Wednesday?!

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are going to NYC I am so jealous I hope you have fun! You better take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So finally the truth comes out. It's all about the hockey game!!!
    Love
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've always wanted to go to NYC. You're going to have so much fun. This boyfriend sounds pretty serious Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!?! Ummm... HAVE FUN!!! I'm sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I guess mom and dad know. :) Tell Channing Hi from Osage Circle and give her a hug. And bring me back a cool purse... the kids don't need anything. seriously. Unless you want to do your Christmas shopping there... Haleigh would LOVE something from the American Girl doll store. I'll send $ with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a picture of you guys at Time Square livin' like celebrities! Have a B B B BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are in New York RIGHT NOW. Man, I am soooo jealous! Have a great tiem and don't forget to post pics when you get home!

    ReplyDelete