Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Playing Catch Up- September pt 2

Another milestone was reached! I have officially lived with my FAVORITE roommate for 4 years!
Colls and I have made some very fond memories and we decided a 4th Anniversary Bash was in order to commemorate! Colls has had over 70 roommates, but none have lived with her has long as I! I am number 68 and holding strong! (Jen (#67) and Lana (#69) got married, and Amber (#70), moved out in May) We invited almost everyone we know over, and had a blast! We had outdoor movies going, a bonfire, and lots of good food. But my favorite part was turning our spare room into a photo booth! It was a hit!
Some of my favs....

This is why I love Sunny.... not to mention she did a voice with every outfit she put on!
My niece Mya, Ta'ai, Britt, Me, and Tom
Our friends Kelly and Kevin, they're so cute and fun!
Our friend Keena and Colls
Daniel and Michael were camping, so Jamaica brought the girls over and they all had a blast! I'm so glad they could come! Mya LOVED the photo booth and found herself in nearly 1/2 of the entire photo shoot!Thanks for all our friends who came to celebrate! Love ya Colls! Here's to another great year of fun and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment