Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rockin Weekend In Dixie!

It was a PERFECT weekend to be outside!
I took Friday afternoon off at work and Cody and I asked Daniel and Jamaica to take us repelling! We went just north of SG and it was a pretty small repel, but they brought their kids and both Michael and Haleigh repelled, so that was fun!
I've repelled once, a few years ago, but Daniel refreshed me on all the safety of repelling... REPEL ON!
Cody's coworker Gabe came out with us too and he and Cody hung out on this other ledge and climbed like 'tough' guys do...
...so, after we were done repelling, Jamaica and I had to go show them that girls can climb too!
And it seems to be a re-occurring thing for me to make new friends while I'm outdoors... so why should this weekend be any different? My new friend, Cowalla (they're Cow Spiders, and we were at Chuckawalla):
It was so fun to hang out with family and be outside!
Thanks Hansens for taking us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment