Friday, September 18, 2009

A Lil Fire Story...

So, the following story is about the culprit below... Cody, the guy I've been dating is a wildlands firefighter... if you don't know what that is... that's a whole different post.... ANYWAYS, he ran in to my office on Monday and said, 'We got called out, not sure when we'll be back, but I wanted to see you before I leave... see ya!' ... great. Monday comes, Monday goes... Tuesday comes, Tuesday goes... not a word...and to answer your question... yes, I am starting to miss dear ol' Cody by this point! Finally this morning (don't forget, it's now FRIDAY) I get a text that says he's in and out of service, but they're moving, so he'll try to call me tonight. Great. There goes the weekend we had sort of 'penciled' in consisting of going to the rodeo, bingo, camping, etc. Throw that out the window! Blah.
So I go to lunch with Jamaica and come back to work, and I'll admit, I'm sulking a lil bit. The County Clerk comes in and is explaining something to us, and the door opens, I glance up, prepare for, 'I'll be right with you sir....'
WAIT A SECOND!
Double take...
IT'S CODY!!!

He came strollin in to my office carrying these...
"surprise Jules... I'm home... and you look really cute today by the way!"
I lied before... I really do love surprises. :)

4 comments:

  1. YEAH! I'm so glad that Cody is back and your flowers are so pretty! Thanks for the heads up on lunch today brats! :) Have fun at the Rodeo YEEHAW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! I didn't know you were dating! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! Ya... I remember those days... ENJOY THEM!!! :) hahaha! see you saturday! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you please do something exciting so you can have a new post on your blog already! :)

    ReplyDelete