Monday, August 24, 2009

My Weekend Update...

Thurday night Jen and Colls and I had Roomie Dinner. We haven't done that since Christmas, so we were long over due! It was fun to just catch up.... and eat, of course!
I got off work early last Friday and Cody and I took a hike in Red Cliffs, it was HOT, but we walked in the dry creek bottom, so it was fun and always good to be outside!
Sunday afternoon Cody and I took a Sunday drive to Pine Valley. It was BEAUTIFUL! The weather was nice and cool and I LOVE the smell of the mountains! We both saw this lil church up there and had the same thought: shoot dang, this would be perfect for Jen and Jimmy.... it's my vote for gettin hitched, even with a dusting of snow, it would be timeless!
While we were driving home Cody slams on the brakes and says, 'DID YOU SEE THAT, OH MAN YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!' He was so excited, I thought it was a buffalo or a moose or he had won the lottery right there on the road!
A stick of gum is all we had on us for a comparison, but OH MAN this tarantula was big, fast and hairy... ew... I officially hate spiders but was so glad I didn't find this in my room!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for thinking of us! I think that it is a good choice too! It was nice to see you ladies last night. See you again this weekend. Woot Woo!!!

    ReplyDelete