Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family Home Evening...

I'm in charge of activities and FHE for my lil branch here in St George, and I had so much fun last night! We had a little lesson about the brother of Jared and made little boats and went down to the river and had a boat race at the skim boarding park.
Then we had a tug o war (how long has it been since you've had a tug o war, seriously?!)
... my team lost.... don't worry, Colleen is just removing dirt, not wiping tears!
And we played ultimate frisbee, which was my FAV!
Check this out, and tell me if it doesn't make you laugh: (maybe it's only funny if you know these guys...) I've never played frisbee in the water, it was a blast after a long hot day...
even if my team lost!
Karl and I had a handstand contest.... Karl won.... but my pic is cooler cause I added a degree of difficulty and did mine one handed!
Snaps to Fossil Ridge Singles, and for a fun FHE!
Tune in next week for our bi-ward food fight!

2 comments:

  1. You look 10 years old in that first picture. And I didn't even know you could do a hand stand! So good job you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I like your handstand better!;)

    ReplyDelete