Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Go Big Blue!

Well folks, I journeyed north for the first time ever! It was so much fun! I met my friend Sunny up in Logan and she introduced me to a ton of rockin' people and we had a blast! Saturday Sunny did a tri in Lyman, WY and she did GREAT!
I rode over with her and we stayed in Evanston for the fair... my OH my was that an adventure! We spent the first 1/2 taking pics of all the people coming out of the woodworks! It was hysterical! This only scratches the surface of our finds:However, Josh Turner was playin that night.... oh boy.... he's GOOD lookin' and I LOVE that deep voice!And we stayed in Logan Sunday and Monday, it was so FUN! We even floated the canal, holy cow, it was freezing, but SO MUCH FUN! The town is super cute and I checked out USU campus.... I may have to start 'bleedin blue' and I'm contemplating movin north and startin school again... but I'll keep you all informed! GO AGGIES! Thanks so much Sun, for showing me around and being such a great friend and so helpful and supportive!

4 comments:

  1. Jules!
    Looks like you and SunnyD had such a fun time! You got your red neck on hard core! Hope you had lots of fun! Looks like your summer is fun and going well too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! I love the redneck pictures!! That is too funny! I love what you did with the scrapbook page and pictures..hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting Jules! I hope everything works out for you. Logan would be SO COLD after living in STG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am from logan and love the city, go aggies. love your pics!.

    ReplyDelete